Choose a host that can also code.
We know that when your site is slow or unresponsive, it reflects on your ability to do business. That’s why we give the same level of attention and service to hosting our client’s web sites that we do to developing their sites. Because we’re here to support your site and keep it up and running, you won’t need to worry about lost passwords or missed backups.
What is Managed
It means you do not have to worry about your website or it’s hosting, it’s our responsibility – we’ll take care of everything. We will make sure that your site is online and fully operational at all times. If a security breach or hack happens, we will find it and fix it. We will also address critical security core updates and known plugin exploits as they are identified. When you host your WordPress with us, we will take care of it as if it was our own!
Supercharged by Litespeed Web Server (LSWS)
Your WordPress website will be served up to 10X faster as all our hosting packages come with Litespeed baked in!
Hosting Starting at $39.99/month
Hosting Features Include:
- Fully Managed AWS Cloud WordPress Hosting
- Latest Version of cPanel
- Automatic Daily Backups on Server
- Weekly “Glacier” Backups (Account Lifetime)
- Rapid Site Restoration
- RSA 2048 bits (SHA256withRSA) SSL Security Certificate
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Free White Glove Migration and Cleanup
- Custom PHP Versions / Configurations
- US Based Team with On Call Support (Flag)
- NFP Discounts (We love NFP’s!)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Discount for Non-Profits!
We appreciate your commitment to our community, and are happy to offer a 50% discount for our 501c3 friends!
WordPress Maintenance with Foxtrot Hosting+
We promise a quick response to your website needs with a service plan to match. Whether it’s a quick fix at our hourly rate, or a long-term plan to keep your site always up-and-running smoothly, we can work with you—and your
- General WordPress updates
- Edit, revise and update content
- WordPress Operation Support & Training
- WordPress Security Updates
- WordPress Plugin Updates
- WordPress Core Updates
- Troubleshooting and Bug Fixes
- Third Party and API Connection Support
- QA testing